THE 5th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON
KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT AND INFORMATICS
08-09 January 2019
KOPAONIK SKI RESORT
The Higher Education Technical School of Professional Studies in Novi Sad was founded in 1959, and it is one of the oldest higher education institutions in Serbia.
The Electrical Engineering Department was set up in 2004 and developed into several study programmes: Electrical engineering (2004), Information technologies (2006), E-business (2009), Multimedia (2012) and Web design (2017). There are also one-year specialist programmes: Electrical power engineering (2012), Informatics and e-business (2014) and Information technologies (2017).
The School cooperates with numerous higher education institutions from the IT field in the region and beyond. In 2011 we were the co-organizers of a major international conference titled Informing Science &
IT Education (http://2011.informingscience.org/). Our guests were deans and scholars of well-known universities from 35 countries all over the world.
Then, in 2013, in collaboration with the International Institute for Applied Knowledge Management (http://www.iiakm.org), we organized a conference in Novi Sad opening thus a wide range of topics from the field of knowledge management.
In 2012 the School signed an agreement with Macon State College from Georgia (USA). The agreement provides the exchange of both faculty and students, and the latter are given an opportunity to gain credits and diplomas for courses attended at this College.
Since 2015, the School organizes the conference Knowledge management and Informatics every year in January. The participants of the Knowledge management and Informatics Conference in 2018 had the opportunity to discuss and exchange experiences about numerous novelties from their profession. Various trends were emerging from the IT sector, but also in other areas such as smart hospitals, smart watches, neural networks, the use of simulations in teaching, information security, digital marketing, energy efficiency, 3D modeling, assessment of teaching quality in higher education institutions, improving practical skills of students through the cooperation of higher education institutions with companies and others.
You are kindly invited to take part in the 5th International Conference on Knowledge Management and Informatics that will be held in the mountain ski resort of Kopaonik on 8-9 January 2019. The aim of the conference is to gather researchers dealing with knowledge management and informatics sciences in order to promote the knowledge and experiences from these fields through the exchange of ideas and socializing.
|Knowledge management in informatics||Knowledge management in engineering|
|- Search engine optimization||- 3D modelling|
|- Web design trends (responsive, etc.)||- Energy efficiency and renewable energy sources|
|- Data mining, web mining||- Cogeneration facilities|
|- Information systems (gamification, security, etc.)||- Quality control|
|- Digital graphics and multimedia||- Project and industrial process management|
|- E-business and e-government||- New materials and technological processes|
|- Cloud computing||- Automation and robotic automation of manufacturing processes|
|- Computer networking and telecommunications||- Product design and packaging|
|Knowledge management in education||Knowledge management in economy|
|- Experiential learning||- Business process management and decision making|
|- Knowledge creation and sharing||- Business and marketing strategies development|
|- Learning organization and organizational learning||- Education strategy and staff retraining|
|- Application of new technologies in the process
|- Market and competition analysis|
|- Lifelong learning||- Internet brokerage|
|- E-learning and m-learning||- Legal issues of e-business|
|- Informing strategies||- Delivery process management|
|- Role of insurance in e-commerce|
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMME Committee
- PhD Branko Savić, HETS in Novi Sad, Serbia, president
- PhD Tanja Krunić, HETS in Novi Sad, Serbia, vice-president
- PhD Eva Mračková, Technical University in Zvolen, Slovakia, member
- PhD Armando Pires, Polytechnic Institute of Setúbal, Portugal, member
- PhD Juan Carlos Hernández Buades, Pablo de Olavide University, Spain, member
- PhD Vassilis Moustakis, Technical University of Crete, Greece, member
- PhD Dumitru Mnerie, Polytechnic University of Timisoara, Romania, member
- PhD Mihail Aurel Titu, Lucian Braga University of Sibiu, Romania, member
- PhD Niko Samec, University of Maribor, Slovenia, member
- PhD Zoran Lovreković, HETS in Novi Sad, Serbia, member
- PhD Branko Savić, president
- PhD Aleksandar Bulajić, vice-president
- PhD Nenad Janjić, member
- PhD Tanja Krunić, member
- Mito Andrić, member
- Ivan Bilić, member
- Jovana Nikolić, member
Submission of abstracts: 18 November 2018
Reply on acceptance: 23 November 2018
Submission of papers: 16 December 2018
Reply on acceptance: 21 December 2018
Kopaonik Ski Resort
Per paper: 6.000 RSD
Audience: 3.000 RSD
Foreign participants: 50 euros
VAT is included.
Contact about the Fee payment: phone: +381 21 48 92 508 , e-mail: email@example.com
Contact and further informations: Jovana Nikolić, phone: +381 21 4892511, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper submission: e-mail: email@example.com
Book of proceedings:
- The 4th International Conference on Knowledge Management and Informatics, Kopaonik 2018, (ISBN 978-86-6211-113-5)
- The 3rd International Conference on Knowledge Management and Informatics, Kopaonik 2017, (ISBN 978-86-6211-108-1)
- The 2nd International Conference on Knowledge Management and Informatics, Kopaonik 2016, (ISBN 978-86-6211-103-6)
- The 1st International Conference on Knowledge Management and Informatics, Kopaonik 2015, (ISBN 978-86-6211-098-5)